Powered by
Blogger
.
Ditching Boy
Historisk romantik
Plötsligt trillade låt efter låt med historisk anknytning fram med Fairport...
Kan det bli så mycket vackrare eller romantiskt än så här?
En stor låt, skriven av Ralph McTell, och ett väldigt lyckat arrangemnag... Inte mycket att tillägga.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2013
(287)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(34)
►
July
(36)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(35)
►
February
(46)
►
January
(43)
►
2012
(395)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(39)
►
August
(55)
►
July
(51)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(54)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2011
(104)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(7)
▼
2010
(103)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
▼
July
(10)
Svengelskan throwar upp
Det väsentliga perspektivet och Susan Enan
Cropredy - en liten by
Historisk romantik
Close to the wind
En del njuter - men jag lider
Vänskap - djup, styrka och glädje
Al Lewis skiva ute
It Doesn't Matter
Fusket i VM
►
June
(9)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(15)
►
2009
(51)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(16)
Popular Posts
Den omedvetna blåsippan
I min skogsbacke har det den senaste veckan börjat komma upp årets första blåsippor. Om nå'n vecka är det som ett blått hav... Lika fant...
Spännande nyheter i höst
Just nu hinner jag knappt med livets vardagliga nödvändigheter, men snart kommer oktober och då lättar det. Och det kommer en massa spännand...
Reviewing the Mail: Week of 9/7
This week I have two books to write about, both sent to me unexpectedly by the Great Gods of Publicity. I haven't read either of them as...
Top Shelf Sale
Top Shelf, one of the finest publishers of interesting comics on this or any other continent, is having one of their periodic amazing sales ...
What Is Currently Making Me Angry With the Heat of a Thousand Firey Suns
I need to update information on a website I control with information about a company in India -- and I was just on their contact page a few ...
2013 Hugo Award Winners!
In past years, I've engaged a lot more with the Hugos -- posted annotated lists of the nominees, posted what I did or would have nomi...
Incoming Books: First Week of September
A few books have arrived here recently, from various directions, and I like writing about books when they reach my hands (shiny, even if not...
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2013 by A.J. Wolfe
"DFB" stands for Disney Food Blog , one of the resources I'm using pretty intensively to prepare for the family's annual...
Obama - Whatever happened?
Barack Obama besöker Sverige... Idag bryr jag mig inte märkvärdigt mycket. Obama var presidenten som skulle bryta mönstret, men någonting ha...
Reviewing the Mail: Week of 8/31
My US readers will be celebrating Labor Day when this goes live, and those of you in the rest of the world will have to console yourselves (...