Say, aren't bombs just as much military weapons as guns are? Even more so, in fact.
So if the Second Amendment is really meant to allow ordinary Americans to have military-grade armament, why on earth wouldn't it cover bombs as well?
It's a shame that ordinary patriotic Americans have to make their own bombs crudely by hand, simply because a fascist repressive government won't let them buy grenades and fuses. I'm sure the Republican leadership in Congress will get right on correcting that horrible imposition on the rightful liberty of patriots.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(287)
-
▼
April
(37)
- Elliott och Olivier rockar på Big Ben
- Basse på Big Ben igen
- What Becomes of All the Little Monsters Who Run Aw...
- Reviewing the Mail: Week of 4/27
- Nya dimensioner med The Deep Dark Woods
- Because I Haven't Done a Silly Quiz Meme in a Long...
- James Patterson Is Unhappy
- What Is the Deal With LeaderShift?
- A Useful Op-Ed Strategy
- Today's Political Thought
- Richie Havens död
- An Excellent Example of the Misleading Statistic
- Reviewing the Mail: Week of 4/20
- Sandy Denny - 35 år av saknad
- Things Tom Waits Has Taught Me
- All Too True
- Fairport Convention lever vidare
- Free Music I Like and Think You Will Too
- Ännu ett bottennapp
- A Sad Realization
- W T F
- Reviewing the Mail: Week of 4/13
- Nu är de här...!
- Thatchers död 24 år senare
- Things I Haven't Commented on Yet
- Magical Thinking and the Modern World
- Reviewing the Mail: Week of 4/6
- Paper Aeroplanes - ännu en gång
- Farewell Roger Ebert
- What Happened to Sitemeter?
- Stuff My Employer Has Sold, And What Happened To It
- Outside of My Expertise
- Not Quite Schadenfreude, But Close
- Relish: My Life in the Kitchen by Lucy Knisley
- News of the Day
- What Flashed Through My Brain Just Now
- Reviewing the Mail: Week of 3/30
-
▼
April
(37)
Popular Posts
-
I min skogsbacke har det den senaste veckan börjat komma upp årets första blåsippor. Om nå'n vecka är det som ett blått hav... Lika fant...
-
Just nu hinner jag knappt med livets vardagliga nödvändigheter, men snart kommer oktober och då lättar det. Och det kommer en massa spännand...
-
This week I have two books to write about, both sent to me unexpectedly by the Great Gods of Publicity. I haven't read either of them as...
-
Top Shelf, one of the finest publishers of interesting comics on this or any other continent, is having one of their periodic amazing sales ...
-
I need to update information on a website I control with information about a company in India -- and I was just on their contact page a few ...
-
In past years, I've engaged a lot more with the Hugos -- posted annotated lists of the nominees, posted what I did or would have nomi...
-
A few books have arrived here recently, from various directions, and I like writing about books when they reach my hands (shiny, even if not...
-
"DFB" stands for Disney Food Blog , one of the resources I'm using pretty intensively to prepare for the family's annual...
-
Barack Obama besöker Sverige... Idag bryr jag mig inte märkvärdigt mycket. Obama var presidenten som skulle bryta mönstret, men någonting ha...
-
My US readers will be celebrating Labor Day when this goes live, and those of you in the rest of the world will have to console yourselves (...